Sunday, March 22, 2015

dear friend


I'm trying to be supportive
I'm trying to be kind
I'm trying to be there
But you have to know that it hurts like hell 
to see you leave.

because you came into my life when i needed you most
now you're leaving 

I know it won't be permanent 
But I am living in a time where you're all i got. 

I haven't seen you in a month. 

but whose counting....

See I'm still missing the days where we would sit around and just laugh till our stomachs hurt
see I'm still missing the days where i saw you all the time
were we had to run to class because we had to many tardies
were we would complete each others sentences
were we would just do the weirdest things


I know these will occur soon

but right now,
I'm just missing you

The words we send are faint and a distance away. 
All i want is to have talks like how we use to. 

I can't make you stay. 

But i wish i have a persuasive mouth. 

Because if i did.... 
I think you would stay

Don't be a stranger.... 
I hope i see you soon.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment