Sunday, April 5, 2015

send them off


Dear, The ticking clock lying on my wrist,
Could you please slow down the time you are ticking by?
because I can hear the second hand
and I need more time.

Dear, The finger prints on the bottom of my fingers
We are who we are
doesn't matter if you like it or not,
print yourself around the world.
you may just see that you are worth something.

Dear, The water that drizzles down the sidewalks
Sidewalk.. there's no need to cry,
though you get walked on everyday,
you're what supports the feet.
I wish you could see the view
I see
of you.

Dear, cat in the window
The mystery that hides behind the eyes
that sees it all.
too silent to tell a secret.
I wish I was as quiet as you.

Dear, love
I think I get it all now.





Love, McKinley

No comments:

Post a Comment