Sunday, February 15, 2015

boys and girls,



In this life there are so many opportunities for new pages, for better colors 
But there is a difference between tasting sample 1 or 2 and taking them all for yourself. 
This life is not meant for everybody to be everything. 
you over use one color, get tired, and over use another. 


There are so many voices that won't speak up, so many that don't speak out. 


We are not a constantly changing clock, we need stability, 
we need purpose, reasons.
we don't need to paint in every color to feel whole. 

3 comments:

  1. this whole thing was so good! i was going to quote some of it but then I saw that I had all of the words highlighted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "we don't need to paint in every color to feel whole. "

    Whoa. This is making me think.

    I want to be everything, I want to be everything. I want to be everything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes yes yes yes. I love this post. Also that picture at the beginning is my favorite. "There are so many voices that won't speak up, so many that don't speak out." and the last paragraph….wow... love. absolutely love.

    ReplyDelete